This is my favourite super simple no bake cheesecake recipe ! It’s one that the girls really like to help with especially licking the utensils afterwards!
From start to finish it takes around 10/20 minutes and used very few ingredients obviously you could adapt this and change the flavour! You could add Oreos , strawberries the list is endless!
For the base /.
160g biscuits ( I used digestives you could use shortbread or similar). 60g butter (melted)
300ml double cream 300g cream cheese Zest of 3 lemons juice of 2 and a half lemons 100g caster sugar
1. Bash your biscuits i just pop them in a bowl and crush with the bottom of the cup. 2. Melt your butter
3. Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Then push this firmly into a cake tin again I use the bottom of a cup. Pop into the fridge whilst you make the cheesecake mix.
4. Zest & juice your lemons & leave to one side
5. Whip up your double cream until it forms soft peaks.
6. Add your cream cheese caster sugar zest and juice of lemon into the double cream and mix until it is of a thick consistency.
7. Place half the mixture on top of the biscuit base pushing down to ensure there is no gaps. Then add the rest of the mixture smoothing down the top
8. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours ! Once removed I just popped some lemon curd over the top you could add swirls of cream with lemons or anything you fancy